Introduction to GBA Plus
Applying GBA Plus by function
For evaluation and monitoring
- A variety of indicators may be required to assess the effectiveness of policies, programs and initiatives in relation to different groups of people.
- This requires accessing diverse data sources and using a range of data collection methods.
- Implement the collection of disaggregated data into your evaluation framework.
- Assess equality of access to programs, services or resources for all groups within the target population.
- Put measures in place to recognize and remedy equality of access, program delivery gaps or potential risks. For example, do emergency shelters provide a safe space, particularly for women, girls and non-binary people and other potentially vulnerable populations?