Introduction to GBA Plus
Module 2 - Moving beyond sex and gender
At the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Differentiate between equity and equality
- Respond to common questions about GBA Plus
- Identify how your own assumptions may affect your analysis and limit the range of policy or program options considered
- Recognize how the various intersecting factors of individuals and groups influence their experience of federal government policies, programs, or initiatives.
This module includes:
- A video on equality vs equity
- An examination of common myths
- An introduction to intersectionality
- A consideration of assumptions and implicit bias
- A short quiz to test your knowledge
This module will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.