Pride Season toolkit
This Pride Season, show your support and get involved!
Ways to get involved
- Follow us on Twitter
- Throughout the summer, share our social media posts or your best pride memory, or start a conversation of your own using our social media shareables below with the hashtags #Pride2022 and #FreeToBeMe
- Take part in local celebrations in your area. Visit the Pride events in Canada section
- Use the virtual meeting background below all summer long
- Connect with LGBTQ2 loved ones, neighbours, and friends and get to know the LGBTQ2 seniors in your life
- Support LGBTQ2-owned businesses and consider donating to or volunteering with an LGBTQ2 organization
- Stay up to date on the Government of Canada’s work to promote equality for LGBTQ2 communities by visiting the LGBTQ2 Secretariat
Download these visuals and use them on your website and social media channels, or during your virtual meetings.
How to save images to your computer or mobile device
(1) Open the full-sized image
Open the full-sized image by clicking on the link of the image you wish to download.
(2) Open the contextual menu
On a PC: Right-click on the image you want to download.
On a Mac: Hold down the Control key (Ctrl) and click on the image you want to download.
On a mobile device: Tap and hold the image you want to download until the menu appears.
(3) Choose “Save as”
The options on the contextual menu will vary, depending on which web browser you’re using. Some browsers may say “Save as” while others may say “Save image as” or “Save picture as.”
(4) Rename the file (optional)
A dialogue box will open, giving you the opportunity to change the file name or keep it as is.
(5) Choose a destination folder
Specify a location to save the downloaded image and click “Save.”
Use this banner for your web or intranet content.
Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
Use this image for your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn content.
Use this image for your Instagram content.
Virtual meeting background
Use this background during your virtual meetings.
Additional Pride and LGBTQ2 resources
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: