Gender-Based Violence’s Vision, Mission, Values
In complement to Women and Gender Equality Canada’s mandate, learn about the Gender-Based Violence’s Vision, Mission and Values.
Trusted source of timely, relevant, and high quality gender-based violence related information and resources.
Sharing gender-based violence related knowledge with various and diverse audiences to prevent and address gender-based violence in Canada.
- Evidence-based knowledge
- Reliability, accessibility, and timeliness
- Gender-based analysis plus (GBA+) and diversity lens to leverage inclusion, equity, and intersectionality
- Collaboration and innovation
- Trauma-informed, survivor-centric
- Culturally safe and relevant
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: